A new brand identity needs expert advice both during the design and application to make sure quality is maintained and within budget. Click here to find out how to avoid the most common pitfalls that face companies undertaking a rebrand…
Brand Identity is so critical today that some Brands can invest millions of pounds to engage their discerning consumers and supportive employees – aligning both to their corporate story-telling and measuring their success both financially and via other data analytics. Delivering such identities is best achieved through innovative creative design, expert technical advice on materials and quality project management and implementation services. Certainly in the ‘offline’ world, keeping up with material and imaging technologies used to create identities at a variety of experiential touch points is a considerable challenge for both young designers, new architects and also client marketing teams who have not perhaps managed re-brand programs themselves previously.
To ensure budgets are effectively employed, create the multi-sensory impact sought, and that significant competitive advantage is delivered, involving the experts early on in the process is good advice.
Utilise GLIMMA’s top tips in the attached white paper, which we hope will be of help.
- Making 3D design look as good in reality as on the creative’s screen or page.
- Grasping which materials offer the best value in terms of longevity and resistance to cleaning, climate and harsh working environments.
- Understanding the importance of chemical compatibility with paints, plastics, metals, adhesives and inks and how they affect manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- Observing what can typically go wrong at different touch point types and requiring expensive re-work
- Utilise our ‘Top Ten Success Factors for smooth Brand Implementation’ in your planning.
Manage your identity change effectively by reading the full paper…